Relationships are essential in life. Everyone wants to belong, and everyone wants to feel included. Social media has provided numerous opportunities for people to connect. However, there is something special about connecting with people on a deeper level than a screen. We need people to "do life" with. We need people to encourage us, challenge us, and hold us accountable as followers of Jesus.
At Immanuel, these relationships are primarily built through Bible Study groups that meet on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM. Below you will find a list of our adult groups. If you have questions about these groups, visit our "info desk" on Sunday morning and someone will help you connect with a group. If you have other questions about our groups, feel free to contact Corey Speer at email@example.com.
- College Class – Jake Graves – Room A
- Young Adults – Corey Speer – Small Fellowship Hall
- Young Adults – Landon Coleman – Large Fellowship Hall
- Young Women – Crystal Lyon and Shara Akins – Conference Room
- Care Class – Mark Dawson – Room B
- Bible HD – Don Sauls – Room C
- DIGG – Ryan Stephens – Room 103/105
- Logos – Ron Hinsely – Room 101
- Through the Bible – Angie Johnston – Room 102
- Life – Christian Akins – Stevenson Suite
- Women4Life – Carol Hamilton – Room 104
Quick Contact Information
Immanuel Baptist Church
4020 E. University Blvd.
Odessa, Texas 79762
9:45am Bible Study
9:00am Mother's Day Out